Paula has extensive PR and Marketing experience in all sectors of the market and until recently held the budgets and implemented campaigns for clients.
Paula counts these as special highlights her career:
* Helping to launch Remote Employment, the premier community site for remote and home workers
* Getting No 1 Google rank, both UK and Worldwide, for extremely competitive keywords within 1.5 years
* Helping to organise The Remote Worker Awards, which aims to highlight remote and home working as the modern way of working
* Being awarded Karen Darby as her mentor
* Being nominated for Barclays Trading Places Top 100 Companies
* Project Managing Cape Diamonds website
* Launching Galaxy Hot Chocolate Bliss
* Managing the PR campaign for The Vineyard at Stockcross’ 2nd Michelin Star
* Managing the PR campaign for Donnington Valley Hotel and Spa when they won the AA Hotel of the Year
Paula studied Public Relations and followed this with Marketing Management and has thoroughly enjoyed the interaction between the two. She has many years experience in a competitive market place in various roles and specialising in marketing and public relations.
Paula launched the Remote Worker Awards, which aim to raise awareness of remote and home working as a viable alternative to the traditional nine-to-five office routine. There were a wide selection of prizes available including a Home Based Franchise, Five Business Start Ups, a Study Grant, a Penthouse Garden Office and lots of business support rewards. And Paula managed to get all of these prizes sponsored – the total value is more than £50k!